- Aug 01 2019 Official redeem started in Telegram group of Bananacoin (1 BCO = 1 USD)
- Sun 09 Dec December news
- Sun 09 Dec 0x865d176351f287fe1b0010805b110d08699c200a
- Fri 28 September Dontoshi Exchange x BCO
- Mon 25 June All non used tokens been burned
- Fri 27 April Permission to grow bananas recieved!
- Tue 17 April DDEX.io and Bananacoin competition
- Sun 08 April How to trade BCO at KKCoin.com (tutorial)
- Fri 06 April USA TODAY ask Bananacoin a question
- Wen 28 Mar Press-release from 28 March 2018
- Wen 28 Mar How to buy Bananacoin after TGE?
- Thur 22 Mar Prasan is ready for new farm
- Tue 20 Mar DDEX.io is next for BCO
- Thur 15 Mar Kkcoin.com is now supporting BCO trading (BCO/ETH)
- Thur 15 Mar Token.store is next trading platform to list BCO
- Wen 14 Mar Important notice for investors, media and other parties concerned
- Tue 13 Mar Alexander Bychkov and Oleg Dobrovolskiy speaking on Mango addtition
- Sun 11 Mar Mango plantation addition press release available
- Fri 9 Mar BCO token availiable at Etherdelta
- Fri 9 Mar BCO token availiable at Forkdelta
- Show more
Banana1$ per kg
Mango1$ per kg
The first environmentall friendly plantation in Laos which has released a utility token based on Ethereum, pegged to the export price of 1 kg of bananas.
Our mission is to grow organic and healthy variety of bananas known as "Lady Finger" in our plantations in Laos and to export them to China where demand is greater than supply.
We do not use any pesticides in production. The production cycle complies in full with the Laos Regulations for the Use of Agricultural Chemicals.
We are planning to create an «organic farm» — a banana plantation that is isolated from other farms in order to protect the ecological environment.
3 years old
We have been doing business in Laos for 15 years. 3 years ago, we started an agro-industrial business, namely the cultivation and export of bananas.
We started with the lease of a plantation. It is profitable business. Last year we bought it. Our next step is business expansion.
We have a strong connection with the governor of Vientiane province where our plantations are located. He speaks highly of the plantation.
Real proof asset
Banana plantation is a real proof asset with blockchain inside. It is new technology of the agricultural sector.
See our documents to learn more about the Bananacoin, the token, the team and the TGE round details.
Why participate in Bananacoin
Bananacoin is the world’s first blockchain option for participating in the production of organic bananas in Vientiane province, Laos.
- The deficit of banana export to China is estimated at 30,000 hectares, and the consumption is increasing
- The price of Bananacoin token is protected by the cost of one kilogram of bananas
- In the medium term, our team is planning to increase the production area to 1,000 hectares
- Cultivated variety of bananas Lady Finger is the most expensive and the most popular on the Chinese market
- Every participant has the right to personally visit our plantations in Vientiane province, the Lao PDR
- Our business is easy to scale and it is growing into a serious player in the Asian fruit market
Cooperation with Chinese specialists on a leased plantation
October — 29 November 2017
29 November — 28 February 2018
March - June 2018
June — December 2018
Growing bananas on a new plantation
The team of the Bananacoin project is a solidary group of like-minded people who have a serious and successful business development experience
36 years old, father of four and a businessman. Being involved in establishing companies in wholesale and retail sales “from scratch” for over 17 years Alexander is responsible for marketing and communications in the project.
Project Advisor, Community Manager
Our representative in China, Sichuan Province. He is a Specialist in foreign economic activity and an interpreter of English and Chinese languages.
He has been living in Lao PDR for 17 years. The last 5 years he has been engaged in agro- industrial business, namely, the cultivation and export of fruit, in particular bananas. He is fluent in Lao language.
Mr. Prasan Sangsatjatham
41 years old, the leading agronomist of the project. Along with his degree in Agro-Industry, Mr. Prasan has agricultural business in his blood – his family owns an extensive plantation in Thailand.
Our technical partner (adviser) is always ready to answer queries and talk about the current work with Bananacoin.
Some frequently asked questions
We advocate full transparency, so if you don’t see your questions answered in our FAQ, please write us and we’ll get back to you.
gps - 18.5585025 102.19301210
you can also find it on google map at: https://goo.gl/maps/542XdhqpETP2